2013年4月3日 星期三

The Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate and Jar Samples :D !!!

Yeah I finally got my iron oxide samples! Even though there was some sort of accident which happened to them. I also got the new sample foundation jar with some surprises too. But first we will look at the iron oxides!

I ordered 3 iron oxides which are red, yellow and brown iron oxides and one magnesium stearate. Iron oxides are the colourants of the foundation powder while magnesium stearate is used to improve the texture of the mineral makeup. It also helps make sure the makeup doesn't melt away as fast. 

So here they are!

 When I opened it though, I found it was torn inside one of the samples so the magnesium stearate was everywhere.

This chemical company has already screwed up on their samples delivery before. And this time even though they did arrived, they were all over the place. But hey~ I still got most of them in one piece!

Here is a picture of them after being cleaned. 


 Aren't they beautiful? :))) 

Next we have the new foundation sample jar. This manufacturer was nice enough to give me two extra small powder jar which would be perfect for eyeshadow and powder samples and that made my day :D

The foundation jar definitely has a better quality than the previous one and is also cheaper so I think I will order from them instead. For the smaller jars, one has a diamond shaped bottom inside which looks gorgeous while the other one has the typical design. They both have a closeable sifter though which is a Bonus!


So What do you guys think? Which smaller jar would you prefer having as your eye shadow or sampling jar, the diamond shaped one or the typical one?


Let us know which one you like better and leave your comments here or on our facebook page

Also dont't forget to support us by donating to our fund raising page: http://igg.me/at/eemm

Thank you for your support!

 




沒有留言:

張貼留言