Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. *I wish it was:P*
Everyday I am learning something new in launching my mineral makeup! In just the past few days I have tried using instagram to show the world my mineral makeup and learned the basics of it!
At first I only uploaded pictures on instagram without adding any description or comments or anything. But very quickly I realised that is not going to do any good as I am not getting any views.
Then my girlfriend taught me a few tricks which I am gonna share with you guys. It helped and my pictures are gaining audience!
1. Hashtag your pictures to a related category.
Hash tagging your pictures relate your pictures to other ones that are already under that category. It means if you tag the correct category, your pictures will be viewed by people who have the same interests as you. For example, if I tag my pictures as #mineralmakeup, then all the people who are browsing for mineralmakeup will see my pictures and hence increase the chance of your product being noticed by interested parties.
People who are selling on instagram can tag the following words: onlinestore, onlineshop, buy, sell, yourcountrynameonlinestore, etc.
2. Hashtag your pictures to popular hashtags.
Also, you can hashtag your pictures to tags that are not related to your pictures but are extremely popular such as #justinbieber. There are millions of pictures on him and lots of girls browse through it. So if you are interested in getting the attention of a certain group of people, all you need to do is to tag what they are interested in.
Other popular tags include #new and #like and different country names such as #philippines #thailand #usa #hk #england #swedish *Surprisingly #swedish has more picstures than #sweden which is not the case for other countries such as #england and #english*
3. Like the pictures of those who are under the hashtag you are interested in and are using
For example, I would start liking the pictures of girls who are under the hashtag #mineralmakeup if I would like to promote healthly mineral makeup as they would be interested in what you have got to show. I have got some followers by using this tactic within an hour.
You can also use this technique to expand the range of audience for your products. For example, I hash tagged my pic #vegan and a few minutes later our page gained a new supporter who is vegan.
There are really various way of gaining supporters on Instagram and I am learning everyday! I hope these tricks I just showed are helpful for those who has just started using it! Let me know if you have your own tricks by commenting here or on facebook page on the side bar!
BTW...
There are only 39 days left for our fund raising campaign! Help us spread the word and raise fund to launch our mineral makeup! Check us out on our facebook and fund raising page on the side bar!
Thank you !!
沒有留言:
張貼留言