2013年3月31日 星期日

Here We Go! Ever Essence Mineral Makeup is Created!!!


Welcome everyone!! I am Max, a girl who is passionate about looking good, feeling good and living well. However, the makeup that we put on to make ourselves look gorgeous actually has a lot of horrible chemicals which damage our skin.

So it fueled my motivation to create my own mineral makeup (MMU), Ever Essence Mineral Makup, which would be the HEALTHIEST, SAFEST and Vegan Friendly!!!

After researching, I found out to start my own MMU line I will have to buy ingredients and all necessary tools in bulk which would cost a lot more than making MMU just for myself (*0*)'||'| which is why I started looking everywhere for funding and finally started a Fund Raising campaign page:

"Create the Healthiest, Vegan Friendly and Best Mineral Makeup"




The fund raised will allow us to buy raw materials in bulk which will allow us to provide the very BEST in the LOWEST price!

And In the mean time, I will be updating this blog everyday to let you guys know all the Juicy details on Ever Essence Mineral Makeup and our progress of its launching!


So Help CREATE the HEALTHIEST, SAFEST and Most BEAUTIFUL Mineral Makeup On Earth!
Spread the words! Support us in any way you can at igg.me/at/eemm
and find out how to get the FREE PRODUCTS! 



And today, I am going to let you know in details the background story of why I wanted to start my own MMU line. :) 

Why I wanted to start my own makeup line?

As a teenager up to college time I suffered skin problems such as acne and rosacea. I did not have the privilege to use traditional makeup because of my very sensitive skin. It breaks me out as soon as I finished putting it on. Living years being pointed at as the girl with bad skin really can be daunting.

Even after I found out different brands of mineral makeup, they either contain bismuth which causes irritation or they use synthetics that cause allergies on my skin. Ever since then, I was motivated to create my own makeup that will not cause my skin any troubles.

After years of experimenting, I have finally devised a formula that works great for sensitive skin by using only ingredients that are necessary to create a beautiful, long lasting and healthy finish which my skin is perfectly comfortable with and named it the Ever Essence Mineral Makeup!


Make sure you come back to check us out everyday to get your daily dose of Healthy Minerals!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言